Sunday, December 31, 2017

Hallmark Christmas Movies, A Concert, and Christmas ~ My December Highlights

I can hardly believe that December is over. Tomorrow it will be 2018!!
December has been a good month.



--The month started off with a Christmas concert. I played my violin in the orchestra for the fourth year and enjoyed it very much. I always have a ton of fun, but this year I found out that being in an orchestra is something I would like to do more often. I'm hoping to look into another orchestra so I can be doing it more then just once a year. But I will definitely continue on with doing this Christmas one as well.

--Christmas movies! I had so much fun watching Christmas movies, mainly Hallmark Christmas movies. ;) I watched a lot of great ones. Including the newest When Calls the Heart The Christmas Wishing Tree!!!! It was so good. :)

--I had a girls night with some good friends. We had a ton of fun playing games, watching Christmas movies, including the When Calls the Heart one, and just having a wonderful time together!

--I participated for the third year in the 12 Days of Christmas blog party hosted by Faith. It is always so fun.

--We got snow on Christmas Eve and had a white Christmas!!! It snowed a couple times about the week before Christmas, but we only got a dusting. When it snowed on Christmas Eve we got about 3 inches. I'm so happy! The snow is still here too!

--I went sledding the other day. It was so fun. I got a new sled this year and it works great!

--My family and I made lots of Christmas treats this year. Some years we make more then others, but this year we did quite a bit of baking.

--Some of my family and I went over to some friends house for a a party and ornament exchange. Then the next day my sister and I went to our churches singles group Christmas party.

--Christmas! I had a great Christmas. It was such a nice day.

I read a lot of fun books, most of them being Christmas books!
The Christmas Star by Ace Collins
Tenney: A Song for the Season by Kellen Hertz
Dylan's Story by Rebekah A. Morris
First Christmas in America by Rebekah A. Morris
As in Olden Days by Jesseca Wheaton
Christmas Delays and Other Short Stories by Rebekah A. Morris
Christmas Eve at the Backdoor by Rebekah A. Morris
The Beloved Christmas Quilt by Wanda Brunstetter, Jean Brunstetter, and Richelle Brunstetter
Home for Christmas by Rebekah A. Morris
A Christmas Disaster by Rebekah A. Morris
An Amish Family Christmas by Shelly Shepard Gray
Between Heaven and Hollywood by David A. R. White
Stealing Santa by Elizabeth Adams
Dashing Through the Snow by Debbie Macomber
Return to Sender by Janice Thompson


How was your December?


No comments:

Post a Comment