Friday, December 15, 2017

The Christmas Note // Movie Review

About the Movie:
Having just moved back to her hometown with her young son but without her serviceman husband, Gretchen Daniels finds her life in disarray as Christmas approaches. She discovers new purpose when she helps to deliver a message to her neighbor, Melissa, which makes her an ally in a quest to find the neighbor’s sibling she never knew she had. The women become bonded not only by the search, but by the understanding that being there for each other means they’re no longer alone. This friendship becomes the greatest Christmas gift of their lives.


The Christmas Note is a really great, sweet movie. It isn’t your typical Hallmark movie where two people meet and fall in love. I do enjoy those types of stories a lot, but it was fun to see something else too. The Christmas Note has a unique story-line and it is just really good!


I give this movie 8 R's out of 10



4 comments:

  1. I almost bought this one a few weeks ago, but didn't. It sounds really good though! I definitely want to watch it now!! :D Lovely review, girl!

    I love your new profile picture, by the way! So pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good! :) Yes, you should!!! ;)

      Thank you!!! <3

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a great movie!! Thanks for the review, my Christmas movie list is growing so much :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, Ashley! :) It's always fun to find new Christmas movies! :) I have a pretty long list of movies I want to watch before Christmas and I'm sure it will grow during the 12 Days of Christmas! ;)

      Delete