Friday, December 1, 2017

Christmas is Coming!!

Christmas is in 25 days!!!! :) I am so excited! Christmas is definitely the most wonderful time of the year!


This year I am participating in the 12 Days of Christmas blog party hosted by my friend, Faith.
This is the 3rd year that Faith has done this link-up and the 3rd year that I will be participating in it! :) It is a lot of fun. For more information and to sign up to be a part of the party, check out Faith's post about the 12 Days of Christmas!!

Are you as excited for Christmas as me?!


4 comments:

  1. I'm soooo excited for Christmas!! It is most definitely the most wonderful time of the year, and I just love it so much. :)
    Aww, thanks for mentioning 12DoC, girl! Having you on board each year has meant so much to me. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!!!! :) It really is! :D
      Aww, thank you! <3 It’s always a highlight for me, I just love participating!

      Delete
  2. Yay! 12DoC! So excited to see all the posts!

    ReplyDelete