Sunday, December 17, 2017

12 Days of Christmas Tag

8 days until Christmas!!!! :)
Today I am here with a super fun Christmas Tag that was created by Faith. Also, definitely be sure to check out Faith's blog to see her fun post each day as well as the list of other bloggers.



Rules:
– Link back to the 12 Days of Christmas blog party or use the party graphic
– Answer the 10 questions
– Have fun!


Questions:

1 // Christmas is the season of hope, joy, and light. What’s your favorite thing to make this season bright? 
Decorating the house, listening to Christmas music and playing it on my violin, making cookies, giving gifts, snow. There's a lot of stuff that makes my Christmas season bright!

2 // Reading of the Christmas story, lighting the tree – Which tradition is most special to you? 
The Christmas traditions that my family and I do on Christmas morning are really special to me. We read the Christmas story, open stockings, have homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast, and open presents. Another really special tradition is our family Christmas party.

3 // Festive old hymns or glorious new tunes – What are you listening to on repeat? 
I just love Christmas songs! Two songs that I've been listening to a lot are I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day and We Need a Little Christmas.

4 // Fiction and nonfiction, classics and contemporary – Which Christmas books do you love so much that you just have to re-read every year? 
I really, really like A Lancaster County Christmas by Suzanne Woods Fisher. I am not reading it this Christmas season though, but it's definitely a favorite! It is definitely a great book to get you in the Christmas mood. It's a super snowy book.

5 // Trees and nativities, bells and bows – Do you have a favorite Christmas decoration? 
I decorated my bedroom this year and I love it! The Christmas tree is always a favorite as well as the lights on the banister.

6 // From the prophets to the gospels, the timeless story is woven. Which Bible passage that speaks of our Savior birth holds a special place in your heart? 
I've always enjoyed reading the Christmas story from Luke 2.

7 // Glittery snowflakes and shimmering balls to angels and one-of-a-kind creations. Do you have a favorite tree ornament? 
Yes, I do! I have a lot of fun/special ornaments. One of my favorites is my baby's first Christmas one from my parents. It's a stork carrying a baby in a basket. :)

8 // Red and green, silver and gold, even purple and blue! What's your favorite color scheme this time of year?
Definitely red and green! Those two colors have always been my favorite Christmas colors.

9 // Between the old and the new, the classics and the cartoons, which Christmas movie do you come back to year after year? 
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year, The Christmas Card, and A Christmas Snow are three of my favorite movies that I always try to watch each year.

10 // Pies and cakes, cookies and sweets. What's your favorite Christmas treats? 
I love sugar cookies and chocolate chip peppermint candy cane cookies.


If you would like to do this tag, go right ahead! I'd love to read your answers.
What's one of your favorite things about Christmas?



4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your answers to the tag so much, girl!!! :D The Christmas Card is a great movie – I wanna re-watch that one soon. I also want to re-read A Lancaster County Christmas...I think I'm going to be reading Christmas books all the way through January! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad! I really enjoyed answering them! :) Yes, The Christmas Card is great! My family and I re-watched it recently. :) I really like "A Lancaster County Christmas"!! I think I might read some Christmas books in January as well! ;)

      Delete
  2. Ooh great answers! I've never tried those kind of cookies you mentioned, but they sound cool!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Olivia, I had fun answering them! :) They are really good! :D

      Delete