Tuesday, December 19, 2017

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Christmas is in six days!!! I am so excited!!
For me, Christmas really is the most wonderful time of the year! Today I will be talking about some of my favorite things that always get me in the Christmas spirit!

~Christmas music. I really like listening to Christmas music and playing it on my violin.
Some of my favorite songs are: It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year, I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, We Need a Little Christmas, What Child is This? and many more!



~Snow!! It snowed a couple days ago, but it wasn’t much and it’s already gone. I really hope it snows more soon though!!

Our first snow this season

~Christmas cups. I love festive cups. I usually just drink water out of them, but they’re still fun. ;)


~Christmas treats. I really enjoy having and baking Christmas treats like fudge, cookies, and little marshmallow snowmen!



~Christmas lights. I really, really like lights. This year I decorated my bedroom and I am really happy with how it looks.



~Christmas books. Reading a good Christmas book is lots of fun!



~Christmas movies. I love watching a good Christmas movie! Especially Hallmark ones because, this girl loves Hallmark Christmas movies! :)




What's one thing that's sure to get you in the Christmas spirit? :)



2 comments:

  1. EEPS, lovely post, girl!! :D I love all these Christmasy things too!! Christmas mugs and cups are so much fun. And Christmas books too! Your picture reminded me that I wanted to re-read "The Christmas Secret." ;) Ohh, I love the movies picture! I want to re-watch SSD Christmas too. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! :D Christmas stuff is just so fun. Yes, I love Christmas cup, I’ve been using them quite a bit lately. ;) I love Christmas books. Yes, “The Christmas Secret” is good. Thanks! I really like how the movie picture turned out. I’ve been wearing that shirt a lot. ;) SSD Christmas is great!

      Delete