Monday, December 11, 2017

Dylan's Story // Book Review

From the Back Cover:
Terrified of telling too much, ten-year-old Dylan Sedano wishes his little sister, Fern, would stop talking. But when army reserve officer, Scott Wood, and his wife, Autumn, tell Dylan that God is ready to help him, Dylan isn't buying. If God did care for them, why hadn't He been there months ago when the trouble started and his dad disappeared?

This book sounded really good when I first read the synopsis and I knew that it was a book that I’d  like to read. Well, I wasn’t disappointed! Dylan’s Story is a great book. It was pretty intriguing and I was never quite sure what would happen next. It also had it’s happy, sweet, and sad moments. I really enjoyed all of the characters. They were very well written. This book is really great. I would definitely recommend it and it’s a book that I’ll probably re-read sometime.


I give this book 8 out of 10 R's



4 comments:

  1. This book sounds really good! I have an e-copy and I'm hoping to read it soon. :) Great review, Rebe!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great book. I think you'll enjoy it, Faith! That's great. I had an e-copy too, but I'd like to get it in paperback sometime! :D

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the lovely review. :) Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, thank you for giving me an e-copy to review! I really enjoyed it. =)

      Delete