Monday, December 14, 2020

My Christmas TBR (12 Days of Christmas)

Today is the start of the very fun 12 Days of Christmas blog party hosted by my friend Faith over at Stories by Firefly.  


I love reading Christmas books at Christmas time! 

This year I had a fairly big stack of Christmas books on my to be read (TBR) list. These are the books I want to read! (Some of them I have already read seeing as how Christmas is only two weeks away, I've already started on these books.)


A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens

When God Calls the Heart at Christmas by Brian Bird and Michelle Cox

The Bridge by Karen Kingsbury

A Christmas Gift for Rose by Tricia Goyer

Christmas with Tucker by Greg Kincaid

A Christmas Home by Greg Kincaid

12 Days at Bleakly Manor by Michelle Griep

The Sound of Sleigh Bells by Cindy Woodsmall

The Christmas Angel Project by Melody Carlson 

Christmas at Harringtons by Melody Carlson 

Christmas in Winter Hill by Melody Carlson 

Finding Father Christmas by Robin Jones Gunn

Engaging Father Christmas by Robin Jones Gunn

Kissing Father Christmas by Robin Jones Gunn


What Christmas books do you hope to read this year?

Don't  forget to head o Faith's blog to find out about all the Christmas fun!


10 comments: