Thursday, December 24, 2020

Mini Book/Movie Review

Christmas Eve is here! This Christmas season flew by for me and I'm not quite ready for it to end. 

Today I will be talking a little about two great books and their movie adaptations.  



A Dog Named Christmas and Christmas with Tucker by Greg Kincaid.


I watched A Dog Named Christmas back in 2009 when it premiered and loved it. All these years later I still loved it. In 2018 I read the book. The two are pretty similar which I appreciate, but the movie is my favorite. 

I watched Christmas with Tucker for the first time in 2017 and this year I read the book. While the movie is really good the book is amazing!


These stories are very sweet and heartwarming. I definitely recommend them!


Have you read/watched these?


6 comments:

  1. I need to watch that movie!! We are going to watch Christmas with Tucker soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you do! Oh nice! You’ll have to let me know how you like Christmas with Tucker! You’ll recognize two people from Doc. ;)

      Delete
  2. I need to read and watch Christmas with Tucker ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you really do!! I think you’d enjoy both and the movie is on HMN. ;)

      Delete
    2. Oooohh... *scampers off to Prime Video*

      Delete