Sunday, December 20, 2020

A Christmas Tag!

 Christmas is this week!! This weekend I've been doing some Christmas baking and there's been a couple of parties too. It's been very busy, but lots of fun.



For today's 12 Days of Christmas post I will be doing a Christmasy tag. 🎄

//What Christmas Tradition are you looking most forward to this year?

I've talked about this in the past, but our family Christmas party is the best!! It is so much fun. We are having it this week!

//What makes it FEEL like Christmas for you? (Weather, specific traditions, food, smell, person, etc.?)

Snow definitely makes it feel like Christmas, but we don't always get a lot of snow where I live. Decorations and all the lights really make it feel like Christmas to me too. 

//Favorite Christmas Movie? 

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year, A Dog Named  Christmas, and Write Before Christmas. 

//Do you have a favorite tree ornament? 

I have several favorites, but this little house is one of my favorites: 

the front

the back

//Have you ever had a White Christmas

Yes, I have! I really hope we have one this year!

//Have you read any Christmas books this season?

I have read quite a few Christmas books this Christmas season. One of my favorites so far has been Christmas with Tucker by Greg Kincaid.

//Are you an organized little elf or are you still shopping/preparing on Christmas Eve?

This year I was very organized and got all my shopping done ahead of time!

//Do you have a favorite Christmas memory?

Christmas is always so special to me each year. I have so many wonderful memories. It's lots of small things that just add up and make the greatest memories. 

//What is your favorite Christmas song?

Two of my favorites are What Child is This? and It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year.


Have you done any Christmas baking yet? 

Don't forget to go enter the giveaway at Stories by Firefly! There's not many days left to enter!


8 comments:

  1. One of my favorite Christmas memories as a kid was performing the nativity skit in the “big room” for the parents. We’d even have intermission for snacks and Christmas candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too! I was out shopping with my grandparents one year and they bought it for me. :)

      Delete
  3. The ornament is so cute :) Ahh, go you! I finished shopping today xP

    ReplyDelete