Friday, December 18, 2020

Circle C Christmas // Book Review

 Christmas is in 1 week! I have my shopping done and presents wrapped so I feel ready for Christmas, but I kind of want all the Christmas fun to keep going on. So I'm kind of ready for Christmas and kind of not. ;)


Today I'm reviewing a Circle C collection by Susan K. Marlow!


About the Book:

 1- "Andi's Christmas Good-Bye" (1876). Riley has to leave the Circle C ranch. Andi is devastated, but she decides to give Riley the perfect "Christmas Good-bye" gift before he and his father leave. 

2- "Andi's White Christmas" (1877). Andi and her brothers head for the Sierra to cut down the annual Circle C Christmas tree. 

3- "Andi's Interrupted Christmas" (1878). Andi is chosen to play Mary in the Christmas play. Hurrah! But something unexpected happens, delaying the play and maybe even the Christmas holiday itself.

4- "Andi's Christmas Ball" (1879). Eleven-year-old Andi is thrilled to stay home and ride Taffy while her family heads to the governor's Christmas ball in Sacramento. Then . . . Andi is invited by the governor himself, and of course she must go. Unfortunately. What could possibly be worse? 


This Circle C Christmas collection is so fun! It has four stories in it: Andi’s Christmas Goodbye, Andi’s White Christmas, Andi’s Christmas Interrupted, and Andi’s Christmas Ball. 

Andi’s White Christmas appeared in Andrea Carter’s Tales from the Circle C Ranch but it has been updated. Also, Christmas Interrupted appeared on the Circle C blog several years ago and it has also been updated. The other two stories are band new!

Each story is so fun and it was great reading more about Andi! 

Unfortunately this book isn’t for sale, but you can read it on the Circle C website like I did. 


Have you read this one yet? :)


10 comments:

  1. This is such a fun collection!! I was so excited when I heard Mrs. Marlow was releasing it for Christmas. :) Did you have a favorite story? Mine was probably the first one. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is!!
      Oh, that was a good one! I’m not sure if I could pick a favorite! ;)

      Delete
  2. I haven't read this yet, but I have it on my kindle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! It’s such a fun one. :D I hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  3. I really need to get myself some Circle C books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe someday I'll try these! They seem very popular.

    ReplyDelete