Saturday, December 19, 2020

Christmas Decorations

I absolutely love Christmas time! I really like fun decorations and today I’m going to share a few of my favorites with you all.


~The Christmas tree obviously. ;) We actually decorated the day after Thanksgiving this year!! 





~The banister garland. I really like stairs, so I love having them all done up in Christmas lights.



~I come from a big Lego family. Every single person in my family owns Legos. For the last several Christmases one of my brothers puts together this winter village.



~Countdown to Christmas things are like my weakness... ;D 




~For the last few years I have strung Christmas lights in my room.



...and I have a mini tree!




Now for a few random pictures...






What are some of your favorite decorations? 


11 comments:

  1. I love your bookshelf!!! šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ My family isn't decorating for Christmas this year, but we enjoy seeing all the lights in our neighborhood. šŸ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Yes, going around and seeing lights is so fun!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like y’all have fun!! I had a lot of fun with my dehydrated orange slices this year! *winks*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We definitely do!
      Yes, those turned out so nice! :)

      Delete
  3. I love all these. *heart eyes* and the legos are so cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, me too! Yes, we enjoy having that out each year. ;)

      Delete