Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Christmas Movies

 Today for the 12 Days of Christmas party I will be sharing about some of my favorite Christmas movies. 🎄






Holly and Ivy

Based off the trailer I knew I wanted to watch Holly and Ivy. It looked sweet, but sad too. While it did have some sad moments, it was super sweet and I really enjoyed it.

Christmas in Vienna

I loved that this movie was set in Vienna. I thought that was a cool aspect and the storyline was great. I liked that the main lady played the violin like me. ;)


Write Before Christmas  

I watched this movie for the first time last year and loved it! It is so sweet. It has the perfect blend of sweet and funny. This is for sure one of my favorite movies!


Christmas Camp

This movie was fun and I loved the idea of a Christmas camp!


Road to Christmas

I actually didn't think this movie sounded all that fun. I was wrong. It was great and I really enjoyed it!


Christmas List 

I saw this one for the first time a couple years ago and thought it was so fun and funny!


Too Close to Christmas 

This is a really fun movie. I loved how the main characters didn't get along at first. It definitely had me laughing!


Head on over to Stories by Firefly, and don't forget to enter the giveaway going on over there. :)



6 comments: