Monday, December 16, 2019

Christmas Book Recommendations

It's hard to believe that Christmas is in just a little over a week! I really need to finish my Christmas shopping.



Today for the 12 Days of Christmas party I will be recommending some Christmas books. I've done a post like this for the last few years, so I won't mention a ton because I don't want to keep recommending the same books. ;)



I didn't realize it when I started reading Through the Tunnel, but this book takes place around Christmas time. The story was really good and I enjoyed it a lot. It's my favorite book by Rebekah A. Morris.



I haven't gotten very far at all into Hear Them Ring but so far it's been lovely! I read my first Erynn Mangum book this summer, Katie in Waiting, and LOVED it so I'm excited to be reading more by her.


This was a short sweet book that I just recently finished reading and I just reviewed it the other day.



These four books are all really cute and enjoyable stories!


What's the last Christmas book you read?


Don't forget to check out Faith's blog for more Christmas fun! :)


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the suggestions! :)Way to be an avid reader!
    Abi

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these look really lovely! I thought Through the Tunnel was a wintry read by the cover, but I didn't realize it was Christmas. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! The cover looked like it was set in the winter, I just didn't realize it was set at Christmastime! =)

      Delete