Sunday, December 22, 2019

Christmastime

I am here today with another 12 Days of Christmas post.


Today I’m sharing about some of my favorite things to do at Christmas time.

Christmas trivia! I really like trivia games, especially Christmas ones.


I love gathering with my family and watching movies. This year it’s mostly just been my parents and I that have been watching Christmas movies together but it’s still just as fun as always.
I think everyone knows how much I enjoy a good Hallmark Christmas movie. ;)


Driving around and looking at lights is lots of fun. We don’t do it too often, but it’s fun when we do. There’s this one house not too far from us and they have a big lights and music display. The lights and music are synchronized!


I love playing in the snow. It’s unfortunately only snowed once this Christmas season. (Well, technically twice but the first time it hardly lasted.)


Reading Christmas books, especially by the tree is so fun!


Can you believe that Christmas is only 3 days away?!šŸŽ„

There's more Christmas fun over at Faith's blog.

4 comments: