Sunday, December 8, 2019

What I've Been Reading Lately

I haven't done any sort of reading update in a long time, so I thought it would be fun to do it!!

A few weeks ago I finished a really good book called Through the Tunnel by Rebekah A. Morris. I enjoyed it a lot.


Beloved by Kaitlyn Krispense is another good book. I actually read this one a couple of months ago, but it was so good. It was way better then I expected.



The Timepiece by Beverly Lewis was so good and a great conclusion to The Tinderbox.


Silent Night Holy Night was the first book I read by Colleen Coble. I found out while reading it that the two short stories connect to two of the authors different series, so I wouldn't recommend this being your first book of hers to read. I still enjoyed it, I just didn't get to know the characters as well since I hadn't read those other series.



A book I finished about two weeks ago was The Inn at Ocean's Edge by Colleen Coble. It's been awhile since I read an intriguing mystery so that was great!!



The last book I finished was The Christmas Blessing by Melody Carlson. It was a sweet Christmas book, but I wish it was a bit longer.



What books have you read lately? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment