Thursday, December 19, 2019

Favorite Christmas Movies

Christmas is in just a little less then a week!!! The time is flying!


In today's 12 Days of Christmas post I will be sharing about a few of my favorite Christmas movies. Make sure to head over to Faith's blog for more Christmas party fun!

Once Upon A Christmas Miracle is such a good movie! I watched it a few weeks ago for the first time and now it’s a new favorite of mine. It was so sweet. 


Home for Christmas Day is another sweet one. I watched this one last year for the first time and re-watched it earlier this Christmas season.


Last year’s When Calls the Heart Christmas special The Greatest Christmas Wish was really good! Some new characters came to Hope Valley at Christmastime and while they didn’t stay long, they are the main characters in the spin-off show When Hope Calls.
I especially liked this one since Elizabeth had her and Jack’s baby!


Christmas Getaway is so great!! The storyline was lots of fun and I really liked the two main characters.


I just watched Christmas Scavenger Hunt last night with my parents. This movie came out just this year. I thought it was fun and it hardly had any conflict in it which I enjoyed. ;)

Merry and Bright was lots of fun and it also came out this year! I always enjoy movies where the main characters get off on the wrong foot with each other. ;)


Have you seen any of these? 🎄

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Home for Christmas Day! <3 I haven't saw it yet this year though. Once Upon a Christmas Miracle and WCTH are sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great! Plus it has Doug in it. ;)
      Yes, they're so sweet!!

      Delete