Friday, February 15, 2019

When Calls the Heart Blog Party ~ Day 5 ~ Lee & Rosemary

I can't believe that the When Calls the Heart party is almost over! Faith and I have had such a blast with this and we really hope you all have as well!



Since I always talk about my favorite Jack and Elizabeth moments, I decided to change it up today and talk a bit about my favorite Lee and Rosemary moments!These two are so cute!



--I wasn't sure what to think of Lee when he first showed up in town. He seemed like a nice guy, but I was wondering who he was. It didn't take long for me to like him at all! At first I didn't see what he saw in Rosemary since I wasn't a Rosemary fan. Now I just love both of them, especially as a couple!


 --Lee wanted to pursue Rosemary, but she wasn't quite sure if that's what she wanted. So Lee, with the help of Molly Sullivan, helped Rosemary along. ;)



--I absolutely LOVED it when Rosemary and Lee teamed up to beat Mr. Gowen in a game of poker!



--Another favorite scene was when Rosemary and Lee pretended to be married. ;)

"Big smiles, Mr. LeVeaux. Just like your wedding."



--When Lee proposed to Rosemary, I was so happy!! I was so glad she decided to stay in Hope Valley and not go off with the movie crew.



--Then there's that hilarious part before the wedding where Lee and Rosemary are talking to Frank...
Rosemary: We want the same things in life...
Lee: Big house…
Rosemary: White picket fence...
Lee: Two cats...
Rosemary: Model T...
Lee: Five kids…
Rosemary: Five kids… Five kids?! What?
Lee: Five kids. Children. You know, wee ones.
Rosemary: Well...children are very noisy...and they come with diapers. And do you know what’s in those diapers?

--With Rosemary, her wedding had to be the biggest, most perfect wedding. Although in the end, she really sacrificed a lot for the town and it made me love her even more. Her wedding was beautiful, but simple.



--The wedding was so sweet!



 Mr. and Mrs. Coulter! 

--I also just love it when Rosemary takes care of Lee. (His hurt foot, when he lost his voice... ;))

So there you have it, a few of my favorite moments between Hope Valley's darling couple!




Don't forget, today is the last day to enter the giveaway!


10 comments:

  1. You are so right. I loved how these two became a couple. And once they were, the fun didnt stop. I really liked how she tried so hard to be a "good" wife by taking care of him. And those faces she makes. Hilarious. Lee is such a great man, obviously in love with her.
    Thank you for this daily trip into their lives. It has been fun. Right now my husband also saw the tv series with me. Thank he wanted to read the books. Smile. quilting dash lady at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how they became a couple too! They are so much fun! :)
      Rosemary is so hilarious and she just loves Lee and Lee definitely loves her too. <3
      I'm so glad you've enjoyed, Lori! Aw, that's great that your husband loves the show too and that you two can watch it together! <3 *smiles* The books are good! Well, at least the ones I've read are. ;)

      Delete
  2. Yes, these two are good for each other! :)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes, they did! It was great! :D
      Wait, have you not seen When Calls the Heart, Kaitlyn? =)

      Delete
    2. Nope. I'm not much of a romance junkie...you and Faith are making me want to try it, though. ;)

      Delete
    3. It really is a great show! You should give it a try sometime soon! :)

      Delete
  4. Awww, this is such a sweet post! Lee and Rosemary's love story is just too precious. <3 I adore the episode where they join forces to show up Gowen at poker. And when he lost his voice, ha! Yup, fabulous duo and the perfect couple. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Lee and Rosemary's love story is the absolute sweetest! <3
      When they join up to beat Gowen is the best!
      Hehe, when he lost his voice....poor Lee! ;)

      Delete