Monday, February 4, 2019

Photoshoots, Weird Weather, and Shopping ~ My January Highlights

The first month of 2019 is over. It didn't seem to go by too fast for me, but I just can't believe it's over.
January was a good month. It had it's stressful times, but it had some lovely times too.




~It snowed a tiny bit one day, but they next day there was no snow and it was 50 degrees! It has really felt like spring here lately. I want more winter though!

~With the beautiful weather it made for perfect photoshoots with my brother, James, being my photographer. :)




~I only got around to filming one video this month. 2019 Anticipated Book Releases.
I will have more going up in February though. ;)

~I watched some fun Hallmark movies. My top two favorites were:
Winter Castle and Mystery 101

~I went shopping with my mom and at one of the stores the bookshelves looked like this:




~I bought a fun light-up cherry blossom tree!!





I have some fun blog stuff happening in February as well as fun life stuff too. :) What are you excited about for February?

What was the first month of 2019 like for you?


6 comments:

  1. Great January wrap up! Wow! Someone spent a lot of time organizing those books like that! :)
    It's kind of felt like spring here too!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brooklyne! Yes, I thought the same thing! That was a lot of work! There were other shelves as well and they were color coordinated too.
      You're having spring-like weather too? It's lovely, but I really want more winter!

      Delete
  2. Wow!! Arranging Those books must’ve took some time!!!

    Haha I sure wish it it was like spring here! Unfortunately ND usually provides -20 during the dead of winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm sure it really took someone quite awhile!

      Hehe, and I actually want more winter weather. ;)

      Delete
  3. Those bookshelves are so pretty!! Did you find any books there??
    I love the pictures, so pretty!! We have some mountains in Alberta but I don't get around to seeing them as much as I would like. :D
    Fun wrap up post, Rebekah!! :DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? Yes, I did! I found some books from the series Mysteries of Silver Peak. I also got "The Painter's Daughter" by Julie Klassen.
      Aw, thanks! <3 Mountains are very beautiful!
      I'm glad you enjoyed, Victoria!

      Delete