Tuesday, February 12, 2019

When Calls the Heart Blog Party ~ Day 2 ~ Season 5 Recap

Here we are on day 2 of the party! I hope you're enjoying it. Faith and I sure are!! :D


In todays post I will be doing a little recap of season 5. So this doesn't turn out too long, I'll just be doing the the major happenings (in my mind).

--Season 5 started off with the Christmas episode The Christmas Wishing Tree. While Elizabeth is at the wishing tree, Jack shows up!! <3  Unfortunately Jack has to leave after Christmas and he isn't seen for a few episodes.


--Mr. Gowen has his trial and both Abigail and Bill are testifying.

--We reunite with both Julie Thatcher and Tom Thornton. I expected something to happen there, but nothing really did...

--Another character that we see again is AJ Foster.

--Jack finally came back from the Northern Territories!



--I love these two!

--I also love these two! Lee and Rosemary are just adorable!!


--Then there's these two,...Frank and Abigail. I love them as a couple, but Frank wasn't around in the beginning of the season and when he finally showed up Abigail and he decided to part ways. :'( 


--On a happier note though, the long anticipated wedding happened!! So much sweetness!! <3






--I already knew this, but I was reminded of how sweet and romantic Jack is. The flower petals on the stairs! 


--Then the unthinkable happened. Jack had to leave again, but this time he never returned....


--Thankfully there was the promise of a baby though, but Jack would've made such a great father.

--In that Christmas special of season 6 Elizabeth had her baby. A little boy named Jack. I was so hoping for a boy!

Do you have a favorite memory from season 5? What's your favorite season of When Calls the Heart?



Click here to enter the giveaway.!



Now head on over to Faith's blog to read her fantastic post of the day! :D


14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so! We had fun coming up with the prizes. ;D

      Delete
  2. Oh my, I dont know if I could find a favorite part. I love the whole series. quilting dash lady at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finding a favorite part is a bit hard. ;) I really love the whole series as well!

      Delete
  3. The cemetery... *sob* I was expecting something to happen with Julie and Tom too! One of my favorite moments of Season 5 was when Bill made Lee temporary sheriff and he had to arrest Carson. xD My favorite season is probably 1 or 3. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *cries with you* That scene is so heartbreaking! :'(
      Yeah, I kinda wish something happened with Julie and Tom...oh well!
      Oh my goodness yes!! How could I have forgotten that part! *laughs* That was great! :D
      Both seasons 1 & 3 are fantastic! I think my favorite would have to be 3 & 4.

      Delete
  4. I can't believe that after they finally got married, Jack died! Do you know if they plan to continue the series??
    Lee and Rosemary are perfect for each other! ;)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! It's so sad! :'( Yes, actually they are continuing the series. Season 6 starts premiering on February 24! :D There was a Christmas special that was technically the first one to season 6.
      They really are! :D They are so adorable together! <3

      Delete
  5. I loved the wedding, one of my favorite episodes. I also love Lee and Rosemary's relationship. Hmm, I wonder what happen to Frank, do you know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the wedding was so sweet! I loved it. :) Lee and Rosemary are the best! They need a baby. ;)
      Well, Frank had been gone helping at the children's hospital I believe. Then he came back for the wedding, but decided to go back to where he had previously been helping, which lead to he and Abigail deciding to part ways. I really wish he'd come back though!

      Delete
  6. Awesome!!! I've watched all five seasons... and really enjoyed them all!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoy all of the seasons too! It really is a wonderful show!!

      Delete
  7. Loved Season Five so much, it was such a good season! I definitely loved the Wedding and all the parts about Jesse and Clara, LOL, definitely a favorite of mine. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Season 5 was a great season! The wedding was wonderful! It was fun to see Clara and Jesse's relationship more. According to the preview for season 6, it appears that Jesse and Clara's relationship might progress some more! :)

      Delete