Thursday, February 21, 2019

2019 Movies

I enjoy a good movie almost as much as a good book. :) While there are many more book releases this year that I am anticipating there are a few movies I'm looking forward to coming out in 2019 as well.

When Calls the Heart 
Season 6 of When Calls the Heart will start premiering on Hallmark Channel on February 24! I can't wait to see what all happens in this new season. I'm literally so excited!




When Hope Calls
Sometime this summer there will be a new Hallmark show called When Hope Calls and it's a spin-off of When Calls the Heart. I'm not sure what to expect with this, but I'm definitely curious.




Chesapeake Shores
During late summer Chesapeake Shores will be returning for it's 4th season! I'm looking forward to seeing what will happen next with the O'Brien family!



Run the Race
I just recently saw a preview for this movie and I definitely want to see it. It looks great! It comes to theatre's tomorrow, on February 22!

Overcomer
This is the Kendrick brother's 6th movie. It will be releasing later this year. I really enjoy their movies (Courageous is my favorite so far) so I can't wait to see this once it hits the theatre's.


Crossword Mysteries
This movies premiers on Hallmark Movies and Mysteries on March 10! It stars Lacey Chabert and Brennan Elliott from the amazing All of My Heart movies.  I really enjoy seeing these two in movies together and this one looks promising.



Are you looking forward to seeing any of these movies and TV shows?


8 comments:

  1. These look like some good ones! :)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they do! I'm really excited to see them all! :D

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to the next season of WCTH as well! And seeing what When Hope Calls is all about. ;)
    Ooh, I hadn't saw anything about the new Kendricks movie! Definitely wanna see that one. :D
    Crossword Mysteries looks super fun! I love those actors together too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only a couple more days!!! :D I'm pretty curious to see what When Hope Calls is like.
      The Kendrick brothers movie looks good! I'm looking forward to it.
      The Crossword Mysteries do look really fun! I'm very excited to see it!! :D

      Delete
  3. I'm looking forward to seeing overcomer! I also can't wait to see the new star wars movie that is coming out! -June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like it will be a good one. :)
      Oh yes, my brothers are looking forward to Star Wars as well. :)

      Delete
  4. Kinda just squealed when I saw the new WCTH spin-off series!! Looks so fun!!
    I'm looking forward to watching Mary Poppins Returns when it comes out on DVD, since I missed seeing it in theatres, lol xP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it looks fun!! :D
      I've heard that one is good, but I haven't seen it. ;)

      Delete