Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Valentine's Day, A Blog Party, and When Calls the Heart!! ~ My February Highlights

February has come and gone. This month was great. A lot of fun things happened.



~Valentine's Day. I always really enjoy Valentine's Day. It's so fun and I love giving out Valentines.

~Snow!!!Yes, we got some snow this month. Last month with 50 degree weather a couple times to some snow this month. It snowed on Valentine's Day, but it barely lasted. The snow was gone later in the day, but it was pretty to watch coming down. A week after that we got a few inches of snow a couple different times and I was super excited. :D I had fun swinging in the snow, building a snowman with my brothers and throwing snowballs at each others.



~A good friend of mine got engaged! I am going to be one of her bridesmaids. I went wedding dress shopping with her and her mom and sisters (also bridesmaids). It was really fun.

~When Calls the Heart! Season 5 started and it's off to a great start. That's all I'll say for now though because I don't want to ruin it for my friends who haven't seen it yet. ;)

~Faith and I co-hosted the When Calls the Heart blog party again. It was so much fun!!

~I watched some other fun movies besides When Calls the Heart. I watch Signed, Sealed, Delivered: The Road Less Traveled and my mom and I finished watching Cedar Cove.

The books I read in February were:
Mr. Popper’s Penguins by Richard and Florence Atwater
Christy Miller volume 2 by Robin Jones Gunn
Love Needs No Words by Faith Potts
A Monumental Mystery by Amy Woods
Forget Not by Rebekah A. Morris
A Horse for Kate by Miralee Ferrell
Whispers from the Past by Anne Marie Rodgers
To Get to You by Joanne Bischof


How was February for you?
Are you looking forward to spring coming soon?


7 comments:

  1. Lovely snowman! I’m not a huge winter fan as it is a long winter where I live:D oh that’s great! Weddings are always fun. Ahhh. WCTH!! Finally got around to watching the fifth season!!! The WCTH party was super fun!!! My February was nice and I got a lot of reading done;D great post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thank you! Oh okay. ;) I'm a big fan of winter! ;)
      Weddings are fun and I'm super excited about this one. =) Yes, When Calls the Heart!!! :D That's so fun that you've started watching season 5!
      That's great that your February was great, Victoria! Yay for lots of reading! :)

      Delete
  2. Your snowman is so cute, Rebekah! :D <3
    Sounds like you had a fun month!!
    EEPPS, I'm so excited for When Calls the Heart season 5, and Signed, Sealed, Delivered: The Road Less Traveled!!! <3
    *smiles over your book list* Love Needs No Words! To Get to You! Good choices. *wink*
    I don't know if I'd mention this before, but I love your new profile picture. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need Love Needs No Words soon!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Faith! I thought it turned out pretty well. ;)
      YES! I'm excited for you to watch When Calls the Heart and The Road Less Traveled! ;D
      *wink* Those are two great books!
      Oh, thank you! :)

      Delete
    3. "Love Needs No Words" is really good, Victoria! I'm sure you'll like it. ;)

      Delete