Friday, February 9, 2018

Favorite Fictional Couples -- Part 1

Valentine's Day is next week! I'm pretty excited! It's always been a day that's I've always liked. :)
The post I'm doing today and tomorrow are posts I've had the idea for for several weeks. I decided to wait until closer to Valentine's Day to do them though. ;) I love reading a good book and watching a good movie. I also really enjoy sweet love stories. So today I am going to be sharing some of my favorite fictional couples from movies and tomorrow I'm going to be doing my favorite fictional couples from books.



Here are 7 of my favorites!

1. Jack and Elizabeth from When Calls the Heart
Jack and Elizabeth are such a fun couple! From not really liking each other in the beginning of season 1 to now being engaged! They've definitely have had their hard times, but I think they're great together.


2. Trace and Abby from Chesapeake Shores
Trace and Abby were high school sweethearts, but through different circumstances were no longer together. Several years later though, they reunite and although they have their difficulties I still like them together.


3. Brian and Jenny from All of My Heart and All of My Heart: Inn Love
All of My Heart is one of my favorite Hallmark movies. It is a sweet romantic comedy. Brian and Jenny are so cute together! The sequel is also good.


4. Norman and Rita from Signed, Sealed, Delivered
These two are adorable! They are super sweet and it's really fun to see how their friendship grows throughout the show.



5. Lee and Rosemary from When Calls the Heart
Lee and Rosemary are just one of the cutest fictional couples ever! They are so cute together and also so great for each other.




6. Donavan and Melanie from With Love, Christmas
I watched this movie just this past Christmas and really enjoyed it! It's one of my favorites and the couple in the movie were so fun.



 7. Willie and Missy from the Love Comes Softly movies
Willie and Missy are not in all of the Love Comes Softly movies, but I really like the both of them.



Do you have a favorite fictional movie couple?
If you want to see who my favorite fictional book couples are, be sure to check back tomorrow!




7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see who your favorite fictional BOOK couples are! :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sees the title of the post and grins* I don't think I can adequately express just how much I love this idea. ;) Sooo cute! <3
    Lee and Rosemary, and Jack and Elizabeth—of course! Ohh, Norman and Rita! <3 And Missy and Willie, yes! <3 Those are all so sweet! I also like Anne and Gilbert from the Anne of Green Gables movies, and Joe and Claire from Beautiful Dreamer. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *smiles* I’m so glad you enjoyed it, Faith! :D
      Lee and Rosemary and Jack and Elizabeth are the best! <3
      It’s been a while since I’ve seen Anne of Green Gables, but yes, those two are pretty cute. ;) Oh yes! Joe and Claire are really sweet. <3

      Delete
  3. Ahhh. I’m a huge WCTH fan and Rosemary is literally my favourite character! I can’t wait for part two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Another When Calls the Heart fan!!! :D Rosemary is great! I so did not like her at first, but now I just love her. ;)
      I hope you enjoy part 2!

      Delete
    2. Me too! I thought she was sooo annoying but now I really like her! Okay! Going to read Part Two!

      Delete