Thursday, March 1, 2018

Liebster Award!

I was tagged for the Liebster Award by Shantelle from Between the Pages of this Bookish Life. Thanks for tagging me, Shantelle, I had fun doing it!



RULES

--Thank the person who nominated you
--Answer the 11 questions they gave you
--Name 11 facts about yourself
--Nominate 11 bloggers to do this tag, and let them know
--Give them 11 questions to answer


11 facts about me:
~This will be my 7th year following the Iditarod
~I’ve worn glasses since I was 7 years old
~My sister told me this past Christmas that I was the most Christmasy person she knew. I took that  as a great compliment :)
~I love the snow
~I wore braces for 3 years
~The beach is one of my absolute favorite places to be
~I run a book club for girls 8-12
~I’ve read the A Life of Faith: Millie Keith series 6 times in 8 years
~I am the babysitter for our homeschool group
~I am going to be a bridesmaid this summer!
~Scattergories is one of my favorite games to play


1. What's your favorite historical era?
The Oregon Trail. I just really enjoy learning about that time.

2. Last song you listened to?
Different by Micah Tyler

3. Four of your favorite blogs?
Stories by Firefly, Chosen Vessels, Victoria’s Book Nook, and Between the Pages of this Bookish Life. I also like my siblings blogs and a few others too! ;)

4. Do you have any food allergies?
Unfortunately yes. I am sensitive to both gluten and dairy.

5. One thing on your "bucket list"?
One thing I really want to do it to go to Alaska. I want to visit the Iditarod Race Headquarters and other places.

6. One of your favorite Bible verses/passages?
Philippians 4: 4-13

7. Who's someone who inspires you?
I'm not really sure. Different people inspire me in different ways. :)

8. Best book you've read so far this year?
White as Snow by Janice Thompson

9. Best Christian living or non-fiction book you've read?
Between Heaven and Hollywood by David A.R. White and Praying for Your Future Husband by Robin Jones Gunn and Tricia Goyer

10. Something you're passionate about?
My book club. I really enjoy doing it and being with the girls. It's fun coming up with new books and planning the day.

11. Favorite household chore? 
Laundry. Laundry soap has such a great smell!



My questions:
1. What’s your favorite TV show?
2. If you had one day that you could do anything you wanted or go anywhere you wanted what would you do?
3. What’s your favorite hobby?
4. Where’s your favorite vacation spot?
5. Favorite day of the week?
6. If you could be any book or movie character for one day who would you choose to be and why?
7. What is your favorite childhood book?
8. When traveling, do you prefer flying or driving?
9. Have you ever had your wisdom teeth removed?
10. How often do you go to the library? 
11. If you could travel back in time to any time period what time would you go to and what would you do? 


I tag:
Faith
Victoria
Ashley
Blessing Counter 



10 comments:

  1. Ah Scattergories is one of my favorite games to play too! And thanks for tagging me, these look like some fun questions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That's cool! It's a super fun game. :D
      You're very welcome!

      Delete
  2. Oh being a bridesmaid would be so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm really excited! This will be my first time being in a wedding. :)

      Delete
  3. I loved reading this tag! Ahh thanks so much for mentioning me and tagging me!! So fun!! Your book club sounds awesome:D looking forward to answering this questions tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it, Victoria! You're welcome! I look forward to seeing your answers. :)
      The book club is super fun!

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed reading your answers, Rebekah! Thanks for tagging me. :D
    Hehe, being a Christmasy person is definitely a good thing. ;)
    I love the song 'Different'! And I totally agree about laundry soap. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it! You're welcome, Faith!
      *smiles* Yes, I definitely think so too. ;)
      "Different" is such a good song! Hehe, laundry soap smells so wonderful. ;)

      Delete
  5. Yay, you did the tag! I really enjoyed reading this, Rebekah! ^_^

    The beach!! Yes, that is one of my favorite places too! I went to Florida last year, and it was AMAZING. <33

    That is absolutely awesome that you run a book club! Way to go! You can be a huge influence for these girls and recommend beautiful & edifying stories! That is seriously so wonderful. :))

    Eep! Exciting that you're going to be a bridesmaid! I was a bridesmaid once for a dear friend/second cousin a few years ago. It was lovely. I hope you have a great time!

    "Different" by Micah Tyler is one of my favorite songs!

    Aww, blessed my heart that you included my blog in your list!! Thank you, friend! <3

    I, also, am sensitive to gluten and dairy. I might be able to have dairy again someday, but I recently learned that I have a high allergy to gluten and need to be careful about not even getting a crumb of it! It's been a little difficult. Do you have any favorite recipes?

    Philippians 4 is such a beautiful chapter! Those verses are some of my favorites, as well.

    Laundry is my main household chore. I usually actually kind of enjoy it. :) I also love vacuuming! My six younger siblings each have their own chores, but I take care of all the chores in the morning/afternoon while they're doing schoolwork.

    Loved learning a little more about you, Rebekah! God bless you as you continue walking with Him! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thanks you for tagging me, Shantelle! I’m glad you enjoyed reading it. :)

      The beach is so fun! Oh how fun! I’ve never been to Florida before. My family always go to the Oregon coast and it’s really fun too. =)

      I really love doing the book club. :) It’s really fun to find good books for the girls and spend time with them.

      I’m really looking forward to being a bridesmaid! That’s so wonderful that you were able to be a bridesmaid for your friend too!

      “Different” is such a great song!

      Of course! <3 I really enjoy your blog. :D

      Being sensitive to gluten and dairy can be pretty hard. Oh, I bet that is difficult! I can have some gluten every once in awhile, but I stay away from dairy. There’s this recipe that I use for gluten free dairy free pancakes that are really good! They’re easy to make too! Do you have any favorite recipes?

      Philippians 4 is wonderful. :)

      Laundry is my main household chore as well. :) I usually like it too. ;) Oh, vacuuming is fun!

      Thanks for the sweet comment, Shantelle! <3

      Delete