Saturday, March 24, 2018

Tagged Again! ~ The Liebster Award

I got tagged for the Liebster Award once again! :) I was tagged by Jonathan over at The Second Brother.



11 facts about me:
--Christmas is my favorite time of year
--The ringtone for my phone is the When Calls the Heart music
--I would love to visit Alaska
--I love talking about When Calls the Heart. If I don't have anyone to talk to I just talk to myself about it, but hey, it works! ;)
--3 years ago my mom and I had dinner with an Amish family. It was a super fun evening
--I have a collectable miniatures dollhouse
--Valentine's Day is probably my second favorite holiday
--My birthday falls in my seconds favorite season which is fall.
--I love flowers
--I've had 8 teeth pulled in the last 3 years. (My wisdom teeth and my pre-molars)
--Beverly Lewis is my favorite author


1. What is your favorite song?
Different by Micah Tyler, Control by Tenth Avenue North, and What Do I Know of Holy by Addison Road.

2. If you could spend the day as a movie or book character, who would it be?
I'd definitely have to say Millie Keith from the A Life of Faith: Millie Keith books. I think it would just be so fun to spend a day in Pleasant Plains with the Keith family.

3. What's your favorite season and why?
Winter is my favorite season. Why? Because...Christmas and snow! :)

4. Coffee or tea?
Tea for sure! I don't like coffee.

5. What is your favorite TV show?
When Calls the Heart!!! I don't think that comes as a surprise to anyone though. ;)

6. What is your favorite fruit?
I really like watermelon and apples.

7. What was the last movie you watched in the theater?
The last movie I saw in the theatre was I Can Only Imagine. My mom and I went and saw it the other day and it was really good!

8. What is your dream job?
It's been a goal of mine for quite some time to be an actress in Christian movies.

9. If you could compete in any Olympic sport (winter or summer) what would it be?
Umm...probably gymnastics. I don't do gymnastics at all, but it looks fun and is really fun to watch...

10. What was the last book you read?
The Blessing by Wanda Brunstetter, book 2 in the Amish Cooking Class series. I liked book one better, but it was still a fun book.

11.  If you could travel to any time period what would it be and why?
I would definitely go back to the Oregon Trail. I've always found that time period to be really fascinating.

I'm not going to tag anyone this time since I already tagged people last time I did the Liebster Award. :)


6 comments:

  1. Fun answers and facts, Rebekah! I think I knew or could have guessed the answers to most of these. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! Fun tag!! I enjoyed reading this!!;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post! What's crazy is I just got home from watching I Can Only Imagine for the second time! We took my grandma who had never seen it before.
    I also think it would be cool to see Alaska!
    bensshowersofblessings.blogspot.com
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool! I enjoyed I Can Only Imagine and would like to see it a second time too! :)
      Alaska is a place I've wanted to visit for quite some time. =)
      Thanks for commenting, Brooklyne!

      Delete