Friday, February 2, 2018

Beginning of a New Year, A Hallmark Series, and Reading Fun ~ My January Highlights

The first month of 2018 is now over. January was a good month and a nice start to the new year.



~We had some very strange weather! A couple of times this month the temperature was in the 50’s and we even have couple flowers coming up! It is really unusual of us to have this type of weather in January.

~On New Years Day some of my family and I went over to some friends house and played games and visited.

~My mom and I have been watching Cedar Cove which is a Hallmark series. We’re in the third and final season right now. There were a couple days where we watched quite a few episodes in a day and it was so fun!



~I've been re-watching When Calls the Heart in order to get ready for season 5! :)

~I am participating in two really fun reading challenges. Rebekah Morris’ Spring Reading Challenge and Faith’s Reading Jar Challenge.


Books I read:
Camp Club Girls and the Mystery at Discovery Lake by by Renae Brumbaugh
Snow Treasure by Marie McSwigan
Kelly’s Chance by Wanda E. Brunstetter
White as Snow by Janice Thompson
Christy Miller volume 1 by Robin Jones Gunn
Betsy’s Return by Wanda E. Brunstetter
Dandelion Dust by Faith Potts
A New Life by Rebekah A. Morris
Sarah’s Choice by Wanda E. Brunstetter


There is some stuff coming to my blog soon so stay tuned!

How was your January?

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great month, Rebekah! :D
    We had some oddly-warm weather in January too. ;)
    Cedar Cove sounds like a fun show! I may have to check it out sometime.
    I've read quite a few of those books. ;)
    I'm looking forward to upcoming stuff on your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a nice month. =)
      Really? That’s so weird that we both had strange January weather. ;)
      Cedar Cove is fun. It has a ton of drama in it and sometimes I think my mom and I were wondering what we liked about it, but it definitely kept our interest! *wink* If you do check it out, I’d love to hear what you think of it. ;)
      Hehe, yes you have!
      *smiles* Me too! ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah, there were a few days in January that were not busy at all and I got lots of reading done. ;)

      Delete