Saturday, February 17, 2018

When Calls the Heart Blog Party ~ Day 6 ~ Pictures

Well, today is the last day of the When Calls the Heart blog party. I know that Faith and I had a ton of fun!! :D  I'm sure you found out that the both of us like to party like Hearties. ;)


Last year on the last day of the party I did a post with just a bunch of different random pictures from throughout the seasons. I am doing something similar today, but with just pictures from season four.




 Robert spying a "bear".





Elizabeth and Rosemary having a little heart-to-heart chat

Admiring Lee's new car






 Carson helping Cody with math.

That math trick is pretty cool. ;)












You don't want to miss Faith's last post so definitely be sure to head on over to her blog to check it out! :D

I hope you enjoyed this When Calls the Heart week! 


2 comments:

  1. Hehe, me and my sister were both “partying like a heartie” the other day while watching it!! Oh I love the episode ‘bout Robert and The Bear! It was soooo hilarious. Lee’s new car and Rosemary shouldn’t mix😂! I loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! ;D Partying like a Heartie is lots of fun! ;) Yes, the episode about Robert and the bear was quite funny. Haha, I agree! Lee’s car and Rosemary don’t really go together. ;) I’m so glad you enjoyed it, Victoria!

      Delete