Saturday, February 10, 2018

Favorite Fictional Couples -- Part 2

I'm back today with part 2 of my favorite fictional couples posts! Today is the day for my favorite book fictional couples.



Here's 8 of my favorites!



1. Charles and Millie from the A Life of Faith: Millie Keith series by Kersten Hamilton 
Charles and Millie are definitely one of my very favorite couples!! This series is also one of my top favorites too. I just love these two! The things they do together and the conversations they have are the best!!!


2. Todd and Christy from the Christy Miller series
Todd and Christy are a great couple. Todd can sometimes annoy me, but they still make a nice couple. ;)



3. Riley and Andi from The Circle C Milestones series by Susan K. Marlow
Riley and Andi are a really fun couple! They are both adventuresome, outdoorsy people.



4. Ryder and Charity from Dandelion Dust by Faith Potts
Ryder and Charity are so cute! I really like their relationship and I hope that there will be more books about these two.


5. Laramie and Arianna from A Gown of Spanish Lace by Janette Oke
A Gown of Spanish Lace was the first book I read by Janette Oke and I just loved it! Laramie and Arianna are so fun to read about!



6. Kevin and Sallie from The Ebb Tide by Beverly Lewis
Sallie is such a great character. I definitely approve of Kevin too, so that just makes them a sweet couple. ;)


7. Wynn and Elizabeth from When Calls the Heart by Janette Oke
Wynn and Elizabeth are great! They are definitely a bit different personality wise, but they really are great for each other and are really sweet.



8. Eli and Elizabeth from the Homeward on the Oregon Trail series by Melody Carlson
It's been awhile since I read this lovely series, but I remember really liking Eli and Elizabeth.



Who are some of your favorite fictional book couples?



6 comments:

  1. This post was so cute! :) I totally agree with you about Millie and Charles, Andi and Riley, Laramie and Arianna, and Sallie and Kevin. :D Aww, Ry and Charity! <3
    Those were some of my favorites too, as well as Walt and Allie from "A Distant Melody" and Charlie and Dot from "You're the Cream in My Coffee".
    I'm looking forward to reading the rest of these couples/books! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I had a lot of fun doing these two posts! :)
      I thought you’d like those couples too. ;) <3
      I almost mentioned Walt and Allie, but ended up not. ;) I want to read “You’re the Cream in My Coffee” sometime.
      Yay! I hope you like them. :D

      Delete
  2. Christy Miller 😭😍!!! I love those books so much! I love the new College Years covets! I’m so excited for mine to come in the mail!! And Andi and Riley!!! I love them so much too. I also love Kayla and Jamie from A Place At Our Table!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Christy Miller books are really fun! Me too! The new College Years covers are really pretty.
      Andi and Riley are so fun!
      I haven’t read “A Place at our Table” but I would like to sometime. :)

      Delete
  3. That's a nice pic at the top of the post. Is that a fictional couple?? Like the sunset!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! ;) Yep, that's a fictional couple alright!! ;D

      Delete