Monday, January 22, 2018

2018 Movies

I always enjoy a good movie! There aren’t as many good looking movies coming out this year as there are books, in my opinion, but I am still looking forward to a couple movies. :)

God’s Not Dead 3
I’m really excited about God’s Not Dead 3. I hope hoping to go see this in theaters opening night or right around there.


Signed, Sealed, Delivered: The Road Less Traveled 
I started watching Signed, Sealed, Delivered last spring and I just love them! I’m so excited to see this new one!


When Calls the Heart season 5
When Calls the Heart will be back with it’s 5th season next month!!!! I am SO excited for this! I can’t wait to see where season 5 will lead and what all will happen.



Chesapeake Shores season 3.
This summer Chesapeake Shores will be coming back with it’s 3rd season!



Hallmark Movies!
Hallmark is always putting out new movies with each season so I’m really excited to see what types of movies come out this year.


Are you looking forward to any of these movies?




2 comments:

  1. *grins* Great choices! I'm so excited for When Calls the Heart and Signed, Sealed, Delivered. And God's Not Dead 3 too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *smiles* Thanks! ;) Yes, I just cannot wait for When Calls the Heart and Signed, Sealed, Delivered!!!
      God’s Not Dead 3 looks like it will be good.

      Delete