Saturday, February 1, 2020

January // 2020

The first month of 2020 has come and gone...


This month has been filled with lots of different emotions and events.

--I started back up the Bible study I hosted last year. This time we are reading Spoken For by Robin Jones Gunn and Alyssa Joy Bethke. It's really amazing so far!

--For the January book club the younger girls discussed Mr. Popper's Penguin by Richard and Florence Atwater and the older girls discussed My Snapper Cat by Jonathan Hangstefer.

--My family and I have been doing some rearranging/organizing and that resulted in me swapping out my brown bookshelves for some white bookshelves that used to be kept downstairs. I really like the look of my "new" shelves in my room.


--I had fun trip planning for some upcoming spring trips. ;)

--I got a decent amount written in one of my works in progress and I'm super happy about that.

--I went to see Frozen 2 twice with different friends.

--One of my friends and her husband left for an extended amount of time so one night I got together with them and another friend for a fun evening out.


--I stopped working at the deli that I have been working at for the past year and a half. I'm going to be starting up a different job soon. On my last day my boss gave me flowers and candy.


--I read some fun book. I read:
The Fences Between Us by Kirby Larson
Hear Them Ring by Erynn Mangum
Mermaid Moon by Colleen Coble
Twilight at Blueberry Barrens by Colleen Coble
Live Without You by Sarah Grace Grzy



I also had fun watching some new Hallmark mysteries. My favorite was Proposing Murder and A Beautiful Place to Die.

How was your January?


4 comments:

  1. I’ve watched the Mr. Poppins Penguins movie but didn’t know there was a book! XD
    Trips are lots of fun to plan!! :)
    I hope you have a awesome February! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the book is cute! Each of my book club girls have enjoyed it. I saw the movie once too.
      Yes, they are!! :D
      Thanks, you too!

      Delete
  2. Fun month!! and a great start to the new year :D

    ReplyDelete