Saturday, August 3, 2019

I've Been Tagged!

I got tagged a little while ago and have been looking forward to answering these questions!! I really enjoy doing tags, so I was pretty excited when Kaitlyn over at Twin Thoughts tagged me. Thanks, Kaitlyn!


1. What is one thing that makes you sparkle? (Something that you get excited about)
There's definitely a few things that make me really excited, but I'd have to say going on vacation! I love going on trips.

2. What is your favorite musical instrument?
The violin. I've played the violin for 15 years and I still love it! I loved it before I played it too. :)

3. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?
I have lots of places I want to see so badly. So since I can't choose I'll go with my top three places:
Alaska
Europe
New York City

4. What is your 'theme song'? (This could be an all-time favorite, or a song that describes your situation)
I guess I'd say my "theme song" is Good to Be Alive by Jason Gray. I want that to be how I live my life.

5. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
Connecting with people and talking about things I love.

6. Of all of your hobbies, what is your favorite and how did you get started on it?
I guess reading would be considered my hobby. ;) I really started getting into reading when I was about 13.

7. Who is your favorite author, and which of their books is your favorite?
Beverly Lewis! She has been my favorite author for 6 years now. So many of her books fall into my favorites, but I'd have to say The Ebb Tide is one of my top favorites by her.

8. Which is your favorite book of the Bible, and why?
I really like Philippians. Especially Philippians 4:4-13. It's so encouraging! I like Psalms a lot too.

9. Which of the four seasons best describes your personality?
Probably winter. I love winter so much and it's such a peaceful, enchanting time of the year.

10. What is one thing that God has taught you recently?
That He has a plan for everything. He's in control of all things and He has an amazing plan for my life.

I'm not going to tag anyone right now, but if you'd like to do this tag, feel free to! :D



4 comments:

  1. Fun tag! Alaska would be really cool to visit! ;)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've wanted to go to Alaska for several years now. I think it would be so much fun! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for doing the tag, Rebekah!! :) Wow, I admire you for playing the violin that long, and Winter, yassssss <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Thank you for tagging me! :D Aw, thanks, it's pretty fun. Yes, winter is the best!! ;)

      Delete