Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Life Lately

March is here! It's been awhile since I've done any kind of life update, so I decided to write one up. :)


--Life lately has been pretty busy with work and just life in general. Life has also been pretty stressful, but I'm trying to remember to choose joy. There's always something to be thankful for. 



--I have made my way through the Christy Miller series again. This time I listened to the audiobooks. It was lots of fun. 

--I used to never listen to audiobooks books but lately it has been nice to do some audiobooks along with physical books.
While I listen to books I love to do diamond dot crafts! They are so fun and very relaxing for me.


--When Calls the Heart season 8 has started up! The first two episodes have premiered and it's off to a good start. :)


--On February 13 we got lots of snow! We haven't really had any all winter so it was fun to get some!
I got to go sledding which was great. Although while going down a hill I ran into a 2x4 that was frozen to the ground and I got a huge bruise on my leg. 


--My younger brothers and I have hosted lots of parties as well as went to several. It's always fun hanging out with friends. :)

--I went on an online book shopping spree which was lots of fun. 


What's something fun you've been up to lately? 


12 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures!! I enjoyed reading this update! 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh fun post!! The Christy Miller audiobooks are so good! and yikes about the bruise --- that sounds painful. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are! I really enjoyed listening to them. :)
      Yeah, it was! The bruise has almost faded completely now.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful to hear from you Rebekah! 😄
    I love audiobooks! 😍 I got into them when I had a constant migraine and couldn’t read. 😂 (as an official book nerd I couldn’t just stop reading!!!)

    Wow girl! Your crafting is amazing! 🤩

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I started getting into audiobook back in December. Oh, yes, giving up reading would be awful!

      Thanks. :) Those crafts are lots of fun to do!

      Delete
  4. Oh fun! What kind of books did you get when you went shopping online?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got A Spy's Devotion by Melanie Dickerson, Head in the Clouds by Karen Witemeyer, A Secret to Die for by Lisa Harris, and The Summer of Rice Candy by Debbie Viguie. :D

      Delete
  5. That sledding sounds painful :0

    ReplyDelete