Wednesday, March 17, 2021

The Multi-Media Tag

Today I am here with a fun tag! 
My friend, Brooklyne, is actually doing the same tag on her blog today so you should definitely check out her answers. 


 1 || a song that describes you some way
I'm not sure...

2 || a movie that inspires you
I Can Only Imagine. This movie is so good and has definitely inspired me. 

3 || a book that the main character is like you 
Katie McCoy from Katie in Waiting by Erynn Mangum. Katie and I are SO similar! 

4 || a song that you love
More Hearts Than Mine by Ingrid Andress is a great song!

5 || a movie that you love 
Beyond the Blackboard is a movie that I absolutely love! It is so amazing and I definitely recommend it. 

6 || a book that you love
A Gown of Spanish Lace by Janette Oke. If you haven't read this book then you are definitely missing out!

7 || a song you do not like
Reckless Love by Cory Asbury

8 || a movie you do not like 
I'm not a fan of the Hallmark movie called Love on a Limb. 

9 || a book you do not like
I wasn't a huge fan of Where the Trail Ends by Melanie Dobson.

10 || a song that makes you happy
Only One by NF makes me happy. :)

11 || a movie that freaked you out
I'm not sure what it was called but it was a horrible movie. Very disturbing, and I didn't even watch all of it because it was that bad. 

12 || a book that made you cry
June Bug by Chris Fabry was the first book that ever made me cry. 

13 || a song you listened to a lot when you were younger 
A Little Good News by Anne Murray. 

14 || a movie you watched a lot when you were younger 
I watched Set Apart a lot when I was a young teen! That's where I actually first heard the song I mentioned in the last question. 

15 || a book you read a lot when you were younger 
Elsie's Endless Wait is a book I read a lot when I was younger. 

16 || a song that irritates you
Once again, Reckless Love by Cory Asbury. (God's love is not reckless.)

17 || a movie that kept you on the edge of your seat
I actually don't watch many suspenseful movies and those are really the only ones I'd think that would get me on the edge of my seat.

18 || a book that left you breathless 
The Escape by Lisa Harris. It was super good and it had a cliffhanger ending....I need book 2!!!! (except it's not out yet...)

19 || a song you listen to when you can't sleep
I have no clue.... ;)

20 || a comfort movie
I'd probably have to say the TV show When Calls the Heart

21 || a comfort book
The A Life of Faith: Millie Keith series are definitely comfort books to me. 

22 || a song by an artist you wouldn't normally listen to
What Ifs by Kane Brown.

23 || a book you didn't expect to love
While I really like Erynn Mangum's book I wasn't expecting to love her book Sketchy Behavior. I figured I'd like it, but no, I absolutely loved it! :D

24 || a movie that you shockingly loved
I am surprised I liked the movie I Still Believe as much as I did. I really don't like movies where a  character has cancer so I was shocked that I actually liked the movie. 

25 || current on-repeat song
Live Like You're Loved by Hawk Nelson. I listen to that one everyday on the way to work. 

26 || currently reading
I am currently reading The Librarian of Boone's Hollow by Kim Vogel Sawyer. 

27 || recently watched 

Season 8 of When Calls the Heart. ;)


Answering these questions was actually a lot harder than I thought it would be. ;)

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D It's a pretty fun tag. :)

      Delete
  2. Fun tag!! I like What Ifs too!
    (I’ve heard a lot of people don’t care for Reckless love... I rly like it tho! *winks*) Ohh, I like Live Like Your Loved too! Music is so awesome. xx

    Set Apart is a good one! I haven’t watched it in a while.

    I rly need to read Katie In Waiting! And a Gown of Spanish Lace! Cause we have it and I need to read it! <3

    Thanks for doing this tag with me! It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *starts dancing to Live Like Your Loved* 🎶 🎵 🎶

      Delete
    2. I just recently heard What Ifs and now I really like it! :)
      (I know of quite a few people who really like it.) Live Like You're Loved is so great!

      I recently watched Set Apart. I remember watching it so much year ago.

      Katie in Waiting is so amazing! You should definitely give it a try.
      What?! You have A Gown of Spanish Lace but haven't read it yet? *gasp* ;D It's super good!!

      It was fun! Thank you for doing it with me! :D

      Delete
  3. Ooh fun post!!! AHH finally someone else who doesn't like Reckless Love!! I agree --- God's love is not reckless.
    Millie Keith are comfort books for me too... i'm currently rereading them and they are so heartwarming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes exactly! Reckless isn't a good way to describe God's love.
      They are the best! <3 How fun! How many times do you think you've read through the series? I think I've read them around 6 or 7 times!

      Delete