Sunday, February 14, 2021

When Calls the Heart Blog Party // Day 3 // Season 7 in Pictures

 Happy Valentine's Day and welcome to the third and final day of the When Calls the Heart blog party! I really hope you have enjoyed this as much as Faith and I have enjoyed putting it on.

There's only one week left until season 8 premiers! 



For todays post I will be highlighting season 7 in pictures.  ;)

Elizabeth and Lucas <3

Jesse and Clara's wedding was so sweet! 

I loved how Clara asked Bill to walk her down the aisle!

I'm looking forward to seeing what's in store for Fiona in season 8.

(No caption needed. ;))

While I'm not a fan of Allie I am curious to see what's in store for her and Nathan this coming season.

I like how the saloon is really just a fun meet up spot for the town. 

I loved it when Lee was giving Jesse relationship advice. ;)

These two are the cutest couple!

Rosemary and Elizabeth's relationship has sure come a long ways since the end of season 1. I love how they're friends now. 

The newlyweds!

Who will Elizabeth choose?!

I really enjoy the scenes with little Jack. I'm excited to see what he's like in season 8 now that he's getting older. 

Elizabeth really is comfortable around Lucas. They get along great. 

This little guy is so cute. 

I think it will be fun seeing Clara and Jesse grow as a couple. 

The bachelorette part...

...and the bachelor party. I loved how these two parties played out. ;)

Then there was the whole problem with Nathan's father coming to town.

Lucas and Mr. Gowen start doing some business together...

...and there was some drama there but I'm very much looking forward to seeing how that all plays out in season 8. 

Carson and Faith are both such caring and kind people...

...I'm looking forward to seeing their relationship progress.

Bill and Nathan keeping the town safe.

I would absolutely love to see these two become parents!

<3




Are you excited for the start of season 8 next week?

Okay! Now to announce the giveaway winners!
1st place: Abby Elissa
2nd place: SawyerMarie 

Congratulations to both of you!


Head on over to Faith's blog to read her post!

8 comments:

  1. Awww! 😍
    Me?! Yay! Thank you so much Rebekah & Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading these posts!!!! and i am so excited for season 8.... more so to see who Elizabeth finally choses haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to hear that!
      Yes, same here! The wait will soon be over! ;D

      Delete
  3. (How have I not commented on this??)

    Ahhh, yes, Clara and Jesse's wedding was really sweet. I loved that Bill walked her down the aisle. <3
    Lee and Rosemary will always be favorites of mine :)
    I need more Nathan+Allie moments in S8... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! Yes, I loved that so much. <3
      Lee and Rosemary are seriously such a sweet couple!
      *wink* I have a feeling there will be plenty of those... ;)

      Delete