Wednesday, December 19, 2018

The Christmas Tag

I can't believe that the party is halfway over!

I saw this Christmas tag over at Victoria's Book Nook and thought it looked fun so I decided I would go ahead and do it!



1 // What is your favorite Christmas movie?
I actually just posted a video about some of my top favorite Christmas movies!

2// Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Yes, I have! Most of our Christmases are white. Hopefully this year will be too!


3// Where do you usually spend the holidays?
at home because there's no place like home for the holidays! ;)


4// What is your favorite Christmas song?
I love We Need a Little Christmas, The Most Wonderful Time of the Year, What Child is This?, and I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day.


5// Do you open any Christmas gift's on Christmas Eve?
No. We used to when I was younger. A lot of times us kids would open up a gift and it was a pair of pajamas. So we'd wear those to bed and on Christmas morning as we opened presents.


6// Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Yes, I can! ;) Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph. I play the violin and when I was younger, each year I'd play my violin at the Festival of Trees with a group of other violinists and we would always play Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and the words just got stuck in my head. ;)


7// What Christmas Tradition are you looking most forward to this year?
I'm very excited about our family/company Christmas party that I mentioned in yesterdays post. It is always SO MUCH FUN!!!


8// Is your tree fake or real?
It is fake. It's a super old tree, but it still actually looks nice after all these years. 


9// What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
Sugar cookies! Those are my most favorite cookies ever. I also love mint M&M's, I can only find them at Christmastime.


10// Do you like giving or receiving gifts more?
I love giving gifts!! It's definitely my love language. 
I do like receiving gifts too, but buying stuff for people is so fun!


11// What is the best gift you've ever received?
About 8 years ago I got a collectable miniature dollhouse and I just love it.


12// What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
I would love to go up to a cabin in the snowy mountains. A Christmas town would be so cool as well.


13// Are you a pro present wrapper or do you fail miserably?
I don't fail miserably, but I wouldn't call myself a pro. ;)


14// Most memorable holiday moment?
I'm not sure really! I have so many special Christmas memories! 


15// Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I tend to make a list of things I'd like to accomplish, and I usually stick with most of them. 


16// What makes the Holiday feel special to you?
Snow!! ❄️ 


8 comments:

  1. Fun tag and lovely answers! Funny, but I just tagged you for this same tag over at my blog! You don't have to do it again unless you want to... I think you read my mind though! :)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha, that's so funny! Great minds think alike! ;) I think I will do it. :D

      Delete
  2. Epic Christmasy-feelsy post! <3 We haven't had a white Christmas in... Years... XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! :D Ah, that's too bad! Do you tend to get snow after Christmas?

      Delete
    2. Um, nope. KS is notorious for random snows. So sometimes we get snow before Christmas, sometimes after. But usually never on. XD

      Delete
    3. Oh okay. We don't get as much snow here as I'd like, but we do get some, so that makes me happy. =)

      Delete
  3. I wasn't expecting us to get a white Christmas...but it's been snowing for nearly two hours! I've never had mint M&Ms, but they sound good. Fun tag! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope both of us get a white Christmas!! :D
      Mint M&M's are so good!!

      Delete