Monday, December 31, 2018

Christmas Parties, Christmas Movies, and Christmas Day ~ My December Highlights

December was a fun, yet very fast month.


~The month started off with going to a book signing at the library.



~On December 2 we got snow!! It was fun playing out in it!! :D
We got snow a few other times this month but that day was the best snow day.


~I went to two Christmas parties. One was a work party that was super fun and the other was a party at a friends house.

~Then I hosted two Christmas parties. One for friends and one for my book club.
We also had our company/family Christmas party.

~I participated in Faith's 12 Days of Christmas blog party.

~The first full weekend I played my violin in an orchestra at a Christmas concert for the 5th year. It was lots of fun.

~I filmed 5 videos!

~Christmas!! My favorite holiday came and went. I love Christmas. :) It was a great day!

~The day after Christmas I had a girls night with some of my friends.

~I had fun watching Hallmark Christmas movies including the new When Calls the Heart Christmas!

~I read some fun books and I participated in a readathon the last few days of the month and that was great.

~Today we went to a New Years Eve party in the afternoon. The rest of the day was spent with pizza and games at home, and of course, staying up until midnight to ring in the New Year.


How was your Christmas?



4 comments: