Sunday, July 1, 2018

A Carnival, A Wedding, and Lots of Other Fun! ~ My June Highlights

June is already over and that means that we are already halfway through the year! That's kind of crazy!



// June started off with me being able to meet one of my favorite authors, Susan K. Marlow! I've met her before, but this time I was able to talk with her for a little while, get pictures, and she signed my books! :D She is such a nice lady and she writes the amazing Circle C series!

I got the last two Circle C Steppingstones books and lots of my books signed including the one in the picture. 

// A friend of mine got married! We've been friends since we were about 8 years old. She had a beautiful, outdoor, June wedding. The weather was great. Well, a bit hot during the ceremony, but thankfully no rain! I was one of the bridesmaids and it was such a fun special time.

My bridesmaids dress. 

// There was also lots of pre-wedding fun too. One day me and my three friends who are the bride and other bridesmaids got our nails done. There was also a personal shower for the bride, a dance practice, and then the whole wedding party went out to lunch at Chick-Fil-A then we went to an escape room. It wasn't quite what I was expecting, but still fun.

// My dad's work had a party for all the employees and their families at a super fun place called Wahooz.
There was bumper boats, bumper cars, go-carts, arcade games, a laser maze, and a super fun carnival ride!
James and I in a go-cart. It was a bit terrifying at first, but definitely fun! ;D

Me and three of my siblings. 

Me and my mom on a super fun ride called the Twister.


// Summer officially arrived. One of my favorite summertime things is all of the yummy fruit. Especially raspberries and watermelon. :) The downside of summer is all of the bugs. I had 27 mosquito bites at one time!

// The super fun Cherry Festival that our town puts on happened. It was super fun going on all of the carnival rides. I went with my brother and and some friends of ours.

// I watched some fun Hallmark movies. I watched the three new Hailey Dean mysteries: 2+2=Murder, A Marriage Made For Murder, and A Will to Kill. Then I watched The Perfect Bride 2: Wedding Bells, The Wedding March 4: Something Old Something New, and Love at First Dance.

// I had a really fun sleepover with a good friend! I picked my friend up from work then we went to the store and bought snacks for the evening, then came to my house.  We had so much fun together. She's my Full House loving friend so obviously we had to watch some Full House episodes. ;) We've never actually watched Full House together. We've talked about it and all, so it was super fun to watch it together. We also watched some other movies too, played a few games, and talked.




How was your June? What was one of your favorite things that you did this past month?
I have a really fun post coming tomorrow so be on the lookout for that. ;)


10 comments:

  1. We put our swimming pool up. It's been a blast being in it! I also started volunteering somewhere, so it's been a great month!- Jose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nice! Swimming is always fun. :)
      Cool! Where are you volunteering at? I’m glad to hear you had a great month, Jose!

      Delete
    2. I'm volunteering at Parks and Rec. Have you ever heard of it? -Jose

      Delete
    3. Yes, I have heard of Parks and Rec. That's cool that you get to work there. :)

      Delete
  2. Your June looks like it was really really fun!
    You met Mrs. Marlow!!! I have the book thick as thieves but haven't read any more milestone ones...
    That is a really pretty bridesmaid dress!
    Go carts are sooooo fun!
    Ive watched almost all of the garage sale mysteries...
    And Full House with candy and popcorn makes a great sleepover!

    We have been kayaking and swimming this June. Also, our garden is growing fast. We canned 38 jars of pickles! :) They turned out really good!

    Great post, and looking forward to tomorrows!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was. :)
      Yes, it was so fun! Oh you should definitely read all of the Circle C Milestones. They are SO good!! :D
      Thanks, I like it too. ;)
      Go carts are fun! I haven’t been in them very often, but it was so fun!
      The Garage Sale Mysteries are great! Did you know that there are 4 new ones coming out in August?
      Yes, it definitely does! ;D

      I’m glad you had a fun month, Brooklyne! Swimming is always nice! I’ve never been kayaking before though. Wow, that’s a lot of pickles! That’s great that they turned out good. =)

      I hope you enjoy it. :)

      Delete
  3. You had a fun amazing month!!
    EEPS, meetings Susan K Marlow!! That would have been so fun!!
    Aww you look so pretty in your dress, I love it!!
    Ooh yes we have a fair/carnival next month which has a lot of rides including the Twister ;)
    Ahh yes, mosquitoes and me seem to be best friend this year haha!!
    Sleepovers are always so fun! It’s always nice to watch a show you love with someone else who loves it!!
    What a Fun wrap up, I can’t wait for your post today!!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did. :)
      It was really fun meeting Mrs. Marlow. She is so nice. That would be so cool if you could meet her sometime. :)
      Thank you! <3
      Nice! Fairs/carnivals are super fun! I love going on rides. That’s cool that your fair has the Twister. It’s very fun.
      Oh that’s awful! Mosquito bites are so bad.
      Sleepovers are very fun and yes, it’s always a blast to watch a show you love with someone else who loves it. :)
      Aw, thanks! I hope you enjoy it, Victoria! :D

      Delete
  4. So glad you got to meet Mrs. Marlow again!! She's such a sweet lady. :)
    Love the wedding picture!! So pretty. <33
    The carnival sounds like a lot of fun!!
    Haha, I have a ton of mosquito bites too!! On the trip last week, they had games on the soccer field after dark one night. I got sooo many bites. :P
    EEEPS, I can't wait to see The Perfect Bride: Wedding Bells!! :D <3
    I had a nice month as well! My graduation party and the trip last week were both very memorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she is so sweet!
      Thanks. <3
      It was lots of fun. I love rides! :D
      Mosquito bites are awful. Oh no, that doesn’t sound good. The mosquito part that is, the night soccer sounds fun though. ;)
      The Perfect Bride: Wedding Bells was really fun! I hope you enjoy it! =)
      I’m so glad that you had a great month too with lots of special memories. <3

      Delete