Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Royal Fire // Book Review

Jonathan Hangstefer's debut novel, Royal Fire is now out!!! I was able to alpha-read this book last fall. Royal Fire is now available on Amazon in paperback and the kindle copy will hopefully be up by next week. The story even starts off in the month of July, so now is the perfect time to read it. ;)


From the Back Cover:
Cedric Northchest and his friends Berne, Everett, and Winnefred have rather ordinary lives. Nothing remotely exciting ever happens to them until one day an elf named Ex-Tron shows up in their little town. Ex-Tron tells them that he needs their help finding the Guardian of Fire. Ex-Tron takes them to a once beautiful world called Arsought. Now the nights crawl with evil and each passing day grows darker. The Guardian of Fire protects a magical weapon called Royal Fire. Cedric and his friends must find the Guardian and learn how to use Royal Fire before the dark reign of Horcus is complete.


Jonathan Hangstefer's debut novel, Royal Fire, is a really good book. I'll admit, I really don't care for fantasy. I love "real life" stories, but Royal Fire is very well written. I did have a bit of a harder time following the story at times, but not because of how it is written or anything. Just because I always have a hard time following fantasy no matter how well it is written. So even though I don't like fantasy, Royal Fire is very well written and I think most fantasy lovers will really enjoy this book!


I give this book 8 out of 10 R's





4 comments:

  1. Nice review! I'm not big on fantasy either...
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brooklyne! :) Yeah, it's definitely not my favorite genre, but this one is pretty good. ;)

      Delete
  2. Nice review, Rebekah! I'm going to have to look into this one. ;)

    ReplyDelete