Saturday, November 4, 2017

Fun Books, Fun Movies, and Fun Times -- My October Highlights

October is officially over.

This is a picture of low lying fog in our valley

~My book club is still going well. This past month we discussed Millie's Unsettled Season. All the girls really liked the book so I was super excited.

~My mom, grandma, and I went to a quilting class.

~I went to the movie theatre with my mom and brothers and we saw Let There Be Light. You can read my review here.

~Chesapeake Shores season 2 ended and it was another great season.

~I celebrated my 2nd year of blogging!

~Football ended for my brothers. Well, actually there is one more all-star game in a couple days. They played well and I enjoyed going to their games.

~The last couple years my brother and I have played our violins in a Christmas concert that our town has. The beginning of October is when the practices started and it's been going well so far.

~Our church had a family festival on the 31st. Some of my family went to that. It was fun, but cold.


I read some really fun books this month. I read:
Too Long a Stranger by Janette Oke
The Proving by Beverly Lewis
Red Like Crimson by Janice Thompson
This Quiet Sky by Joanne Bischof
SummerHill Secrets volume 2 by Beverly Lewis
Andi Lassos Trouble by Susan K. Marlow


Did you have a nice October?
Can you believe that Thanksgiving is in a couple more weeks and Christmas is only about 51 days away?!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a really cool picture! We have a lot of fog here, especially in the 'rainier' parts of the year, which I like. ;)
    Sounds like you had a great month! :D
    I've read all of those books except for "The Proving", which I'm hoping to start super soon. :)
    What?! 51 days to Christmas?! *suddenly needs gift ideas* it's insanity. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Faith! It was really pretty that day. Rainy, foggy days can be fun! ;)
      I did have a nice month.
      “The Proving” is really good! I hope you like it! :D
      I know!! I can’t believe it! I really need to be planning gift ideas too! ;)

      Delete