Monday, October 30, 2017

Let There Be Light // Movie Review

About the Movie:
For all his far-reaching fame, Sol Harkens, the world's most famous atheist, is a lonely soul and a lousy part-time dad. After a near death experience challenges his simplest assumptions about this world, Sol finds his purpose and re-imagines his life, in a film that will make you laugh and cry and want to stand up and cheer.

You can see a trailer of this movie here.


Let There Be Light is a movie that just came out this last weekend (the 27th) in theaters. It is directed by Kevin Sorbo and written by his wife, Sam Sorbo. They both star in the movie. Their kids are in it as well. Let There Be Light is a great movie. I wasn’t really too sure what to expect with this movie, but I enjoyed it and it is a movie that I’d watch again. 
It is only in select theaters, but if it’s in a theatre near you, then I’d definitely recommend going to see it. 


I give this movie 8 out of 10 R's 




2 comments:

  1. I heard about this movie on our Christian radio station the other day! It sounds good. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just heard about it the other day too! My dad heard about it on Friday then he told me about it. ;) It really was good! You’d probably enjoy it, Faith. :)

      Delete