Thursday, September 14, 2017

Chesapeake Shores Season 1 // Movie Review

My Review // About the Movie
Chesapeake Shores is a Hallmark original series. I started watching season 1 last summer and I did enjoy it, but I re-watched it this summer and I actually enjoyed it a lot more. (Not as much as When Calls the Heart though. ;))
Chesapeake Shores follows the story of Abby O’Brien, a business woman who lives in New York, but grew up in the picturesque town of Chesapeake Shores. Abby left Chesapeake Shores several years ago for the city and when she left her hometown she also left behind her high school sweetheart, Trace Riley.  Abby is divorced and has two young daughters. Through some certain events Abby and her girls come back to Chesapeake Shore temporarily during the summer. While back home Abby stays at her childhood home and all of her siblings end up being back in Chesapeake Shores together for a while. The series follows the lives of Abby, Trace, Abby’s parents and grandmother, and Abby’s four siblings. So there are lots of different story-lines going, but it’s really fun to be able to get to know everyone.
Season 2 is currently airing on TV and it’s been real fun too. :)

I give season 1 8.5 out of 10 R's




So, have you seen Chesapeake Shores before? Do you want to?





4 comments:

  1. YES! I watched this last summer and it was so good :D I really like it and I want to watch the 2nd season too :) I love Meghan Ory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s so cool that you enjoy this show too, Lauren! :) Season 2 has been great so far. I think you’ll enjoy it and I hope you are able to watch it soon!

      Delete
  2. This show sounds good!! :D I'm gonna have to try it sometime. Nice review!

    ReplyDelete