Friday, September 22, 2017

Welcome Fall!

Fall is officially here!!! I am so excited! Fall is one my favorite seasons.


I'm going to be sharing some of the things that make it feel like fall to me!

~All of the beautiful trees. The trees around here haven't actually started changing yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

This picture was taken while on my trip to Pennsylvania 

~Fall clothes. This is the time of year wear I like to start wearing long sleeve shirts, fall colors, and boots.


~Decorations. I love decorating for practically all holidays and seasons.




~Apples. Apples really remind me of fall. Since fall is when they are in season some years my family gets a lot to make apple sauce. One year we got 400 pounds of apples and we were busy for awhile making, apple sauce, dried apples, and apple pie filling.



~Candy corn. Candy corn isn't exactly a favorite of mine, but I still always eat it each fall. ;)



~Colder days that are perfect for curling up with a good book.




What are some of your favorite things about fall?




4 comments:

  1. Fall is one of my favorite seasons too, Rebekah!! :)
    I love your pictures – all so pretty! <3 Your boots are super cute too. I have some similar to those, but they're more of a greyish-brown color. ;)
    Goodness, yes, I LOVE candy corn. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s so cool, Faith! It’s just such a fun and pretty time of year. =)
      Thank you! <3 That’s fun that we have pretty similar boots. ;)
      Candy is good, not a favorite of mine, but definitely something to eat during fall! ;)

      Delete
  2. Yes I love Fall too! I love all the colors and other things associated with Fall. The clothes... yes! Boots and sweaters especially :) And I love candy corn! Great post Rebekah! It's nice to know there are some people who like Fall too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s great that you love fall too, Ashley! All of the colors and stuff that are associated with fall are great! Yes, the clothes! I’m so excited to be wearing more fallish clothes. ;) Candy corn is good. =)
      Thanks, I’m glad you enjoyed it! Yes! It is nice to know that there are people who like fall and are looking forward to it!

      Delete