Thursday, August 31, 2017

August Highlights

It's kind of hard to believe, but summer is coming to an end. I'm really looking forward to fall though!
August has been a good month.

This picture was taken during the eclipse. 

~The solar eclipse happened on August 21. It was so cool! Some of my family and I went over to my grandparents house to watch it with them.



~The fair! My friend and I went to the fair and it was so fun. We rode a bunch of fun rides, ate cotton candy, and just had a fun time!

~I discovered that I enjoy embroidery.

~I watched some good movies. I watched Woodlawn and it turned out to be better then I thought it would be.
I also watched the Hallmark TV show Chesapeake Shores. I re-watched the first season and discovered that I liked it a lot more than I did last summer when I first watched it. I also started watching season 2.



I didn’t read as much this month but the books I read were:
When the Clouds Roll by Myra Johnson
Whisper Goodbye by Myra Johnson
Mystery and Macrons by Elizabeth Adams
Leading the Way by Marsha Hubler
Royal Fire by Jonathan Hangstefer


How was your August? Are you looking forward to fall?



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great book, Rebekah! :D
    Your pictures of the eclipse are wonderful.
    Ooohh, embroidery! I've tried it a couple times, all years ago, but I'm not too good at it. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! :D
      Thank you, Faith!
      I'm not all that great right now either, but I've been enjoying embroidery! :)

      Delete