Wednesday, February 8, 2017

All of My Heart // Movie Review

About the Movie:
A young caterer’s life suddenly changes course when she inherits a country home and learns she must share it with a career-obsessed Wall Street trader. At first, these opposites do not attract, but feelings begin to change when they find themselves having to work side-by-side to restore their newly acquired home.

All of My Heart is a really fun movie. I just re-watched it last night with my mom and sister and it was so fun! This movie is really fun, sweet, enjoyable, and funny!




I give this movie 8.5 R's out of 10




2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a good movie! Hallmark movies are usually cute and funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! You'd probably enjoy it, Faith. :) Yes, they usually are! There's quite a few Hallmark movies that I really like. :D

      Delete