Friday, June 26, 2020

Window Fellow Book Release

Faith Potts newest book release comes out today in kindle on Amazon! This newest story is a short story called Window Fellow.




What can you hide through a window? 
Annalyse never expected to make a friend through a window, but her talks with the guy who lives next to the bus stop have become a favorite part of her day. But when a sudden schedule change reveals a secret he hadn't meant to share, is there anything she can do to make things right? Or is their window friendship broken beyond repair?

My review:
Window Fellow is a darling short story written by Faith Potts. It actually releases today on kindle, so you should head over to Amazon so you can read it!
I love this short story so much. The writing is so amazing and I love the interaction between the characters.
I don’t typically like short stories, but this one is so good, I just wish it could be longer so I could get to know these characters better.


Head on over to Amazon to get yourself a copy!
Add it on Goodreads!


Don't forget to head over to Faith's blog where you can see all of her published works. :)

4 comments: