Monday, June 15, 2020

Movie Recommendations

If you know me at all, you know I enjoy a good movie. Today I'm going to share a few movies that I've watched recently that I've enjoyed. :)

An Hour Behind
This is a fun romantic movie. It's Hallmark-like in someways, but not quite as predictable. It also pretty funny in parts.



Savannah Sunrise
This movie is a bit slower paced, but still really fun. It has a road trip in the story which was lots of fun. This one has some pretty hilarious parts in it!



The Morning Show Mysteries
These are Hallmark mysteries. I haven't seen all of them yet, but I've seen the first three movies so far.
These ones are quite good and I'm looking forward to watching the others.




Beyond the Blackboard
I've seen this one before, but I just rewatched it. I love it so much!!! It's so amazing!!



Over The Moon In Love
I wouldn't consider this Hallmark movie one of my top favorites, but it was a pretty good one. 



What's one good movie you recently watched?


4 comments:

  1. These look great Rebekah! I would tell you "If you like Hallmark then you should watch When Calls The Heart" lol

    ReplyDelete