Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Liebster Award (2020 edition)

Happy Wednesday! (Random fact, did you know that today is national ice tea day?)

I am here today with a tag! My sweet friend, Brooklyne, over at Showers of Blessings tagged me for the Liebster Award!




1. What is your top three (baby/book character) names? 
I really like the names: April, Ashleigh, and Laura. (I actually use all three of those in the books I'm working on.)

2. Do you like flowers for their shape, scent, or color?
This is a unique question! I never thought too much about it actually. I love flowers, but I guess I'd have to say for their color. I love all the beautiful colors that flowers can be. :)

3. What is your ideal vacation spot? 
Definitely the beach!!

4. Favorite book genre and why? 
I really like contemporary, but I'm not quite sure why...maybe because some of my favorite books like the Christy Miller series, Katie in Waiting, and Child of Mine are contemporary. Historical is great though too!!

5. What is your favorite way to hear from your friends? (text, happy/snail mail, surprise visits, etc)
I absolutely love snail mail!! It always brightens my day, but I love texts too! Getting a text from a friend, especially after a long day, makes me smile.

6. If you could pick one thing to be super good at, what would it be? 
I play the violin well, but I'd like to be good enough to play at Carnegie Hall!!

I'm not going to tag anyone this round, but if you want to answer these questions, go ahead!! :D


4 comments:

  1. I didn’t know it was National Ice Tea Day! Neat! ;)
    Going on beach vacations is super fun.
    Thanks for doing the tag! <3 Loved reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wanting to make ice tea that day but never got around to it... ;)
      They are the absolute best!! :D
      Thank you for tagging me!

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed reading this! <3 The beach is my ideal vacation spot too, and snail mail and the name Laura are also super amazing. ;) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The beach is amazing! Isn't snail mail the best?? :D

      Delete