Thursday, July 2, 2020

The Small Joys Tag

Hey all! I hope everyone is doing well!
I am here today with a fun tag called The Small Joys Tag that Brooklyne tagged me for! Thanks, Brooklyne! :)




~Rules~

1. Thank the blogger who tagged you 

2. List 15 of your Small Joys (They can be as weird, random, and silly as you want to make them!)

3. Tag 5 blogger friends who bring you joy (and feel free to say why they bring you joy!)

4. Have fun with it!


1. Playing games with my family!
I enjoy spending the evening playing games with my family. Lots of time we'll play either Telestrations, Scattergories, or Play Nine. It's always so much fun and we're usually all dying of laughter.

2. Getting mail
It's so much fun to go check the mail and find out you got something. As long as it's not a bill or junk mail, that doesn't hold the same joy, but to find you got a letter from a friend? That's definitely fun!

3. Reading a good book
It's a small joy for sure to find a great book and enjoy reading it.

4. Finding a good TV show 
Okay, I love watching movies and especially TV shows, but it's sometimes hard to find good ones, so I love it when I find one I really enjoy.

5. Holding babies
There's something so special about cuddling a baby.

6. Hanging out with friends
I enjoy talking with friends, going shopping with them, or having movie nights.

7. Shopping
Shopping is great. I have a blast book shopping and clothes shopping. I love to go with my mom. I always have so much fun.

8. My book club
I started my book club in 2017 and I absolutely love it! The girls are so fun and recently they gave me such a special gift, a notebook filled with their favorite memories from the book club. :)

9. Going to the beach
The beach is my happy place.

10. Ice cream 
I can't eat regular ice cream, but I have found out that almond milk ice cream is amazing! There's also this amazing dairy free stuff that I had in Los Angeles last summer and it is SO good, but it's a very rare place unfortunately.

11. Family pizza movie nights
I love it when we have pizza for dinner and watch a movie.

12. Flowers
Flowers are so pretty. I really like all of the beautiful colors.

13. Bookish Instagram
It may sound weird, but I really love having a bookish Instagram page. It's so fun to take bookish pictures and talk about books.

14. The Christmas season
I love everything about Christmas, the true meaning of Christmas, the baking, the decorating, the themed movies and books... ;)

15. Taking walks
If the weather is nice I enjoy taking walks a lot.


I'm not going to tag five people, but I'll tag two of my friends: Victoria and Faith.


5 comments:

  1. This is such a cool tag!! I enjoyed reading your answers. =) Taking walks, going to the beach, admiring flowers . . . I can relate to a number of these. ;)
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh loved reading this!! I will definitely do this tag with a few others sometime this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the nomination :) It was fun to read this! I LOVE all this things you've listed <3
    Ann xx

    ReplyDelete