Wednesday, November 6, 2019

My October Highlights ~ 2019

October has flown by! It was a pretty busy month, but with some fun memories.



~I went to a barn dance! That was fun. I went with some friends and my brother and we had a great time.

~I went to two different Reformation parties. I got to dress up in a really pretty dress for one of them. Both were fun nights visiting with friends.

~My family and I had brunch with some friends one Sunday and that was so much fun.

~I've started practicing my violin for the Christmas concert that I've been in for the last several years. Performing in the orchestra is lots of fun and we have some nice songs this year.

~The book clubs are always a highlight of my month! This month the book the younger girls discussed was Andrea Carter and the Long Ride Home by Susan K. Marlow and the book the older girls discussed was Thick as Thieves by Susan K. Marlow.

~With birthday money I had fun having an online shopping spree. ;)

~I decorated my room as a beach theme!!



~One not so great thing was that one of my brothers fell from 15 feet high and broke and dislocated his ankle really bad. He's had some surgeries since then. Things are a bit hectic and stressful. He'll be laid up for awhile, but he is at least feeling better.

~I had a fun sleepover with a friend.

~I wrote some in the book I'm writing. It's coming along pretty well.

I love how beautiful the sunsets are!! 


Have a happy November! :D


3 comments: