Saturday, October 5, 2019

Book Clubs, Bible Study, and My Birthday ~ My September Highlights

Fall is here!! 🍁


~Fall officially arrived and we have definitely been experiencing fall weather.

~My birthday! I had a great day. My birthday was on a weekday so we celebrated on Sunday. I had a super fun time with my family. We played some games, had pizza for dinner and watched the season finale of Chesapeake Shores, then had brownies for dessert. I got some fun presents too!
On my actual birthday my mom and brother brought balloons to me at work! 🎈



~I started a Bible study. Including me there are four other young ladies in it and we are reading Praying for Your Future Husband.



~I started my book club back up! I am doing two groups this year. One for younger girls and one for older girls. It's been a lot of fun!

~I had a fun pre-birthday shopping day with my mom! We had lots of fun shopping and going to out for lunch.

~During the month I went to the library, a library book sale, book shopping, got books for my birthday, and received book mail. Lots of books!! :D

~I went on some nice walks. I have discovered that I really enjoy taking walks. :)



I hope everyone else had a nice September! 💙

4 comments: