Friday, November 22, 2019

Movie Recommendations

It's been awhile since I've done a movie recommendation post. These 6 movies are great. They
are all good and ones I've watched more then once, and I've seen all but two in the movie theatre.


God Bless the Broken Road
I really wasn't sure what to expect with this movie. I wanted to see it, but wasn't sure if I would really like it. It ended up being way better than I anticipated!
View the trailer here.


I Can Only Imagine
This movie is incredible! It inspired me more then I can say.
View the trailer here.


Indivisible
I saw a trailer for this movie while at the theatre seeing God Bless the Broken Road. I never know about movies that are war related, just because I'm a bit more sensitive to war and violence, but it's a really well made movie that I enjoyed a lot.
View the trailer here.


Run the Race
Run the Race is a good movie. As soon as I saw the trailer I couldn't wait to watch it.
View the trailer here.

Overcomer
I enjoy the Kendrick Brother's movies. While this wasn't my favorite one they've made it was still good! There was one thing I didn't agree with, but other then that it had a good storyline.
View the trailer here.


Woodlawn
Woodlawn is one of those movies that after I finish it I always want to go out and change the world. I was a bit hesitant to watch it at first since it dealt with segregation and I didn't want to watch something that would be racist, but it wasn't like that.
View the trailer here.


Have you seen any of these movies?


No comments:

Post a Comment